2-wire Cucisoles Blake – Opanka For medium, large industries.
Expressly designed for the needs of large industries, the two-thread stapler mod. F585 is suitable for sewing soles of any type and material. The new type of interchangeable horns, whose replacement has been made easier and faster by means of an innovative patented control system of the little rose, give it remarkable flexibility and easy handling, allowing it to perform, in addition to the traditional Blake stitching of any type of footwear and boots. with rigid upper up to 550 mm, also the lateral one (Opanka) of box-shaped footwear for men, women and children.
THE “TS” VERSION ADOPTS A NEW GENERATION BRUSHLESS MOTOR AND A 4.3 “COLOR TOUCHSCREEN PANEL THAT MAKES THE MACHINE EASY TO USE, ENSURING CONTROL OF MANY PARAMETERS SUCH AS SPEED, LUBRICATION, ENGINE CONTROL, VARIATIONS, TEMPERATURE FAILURE. AND MORE.
- Continuously variable speed, to better conform to various work difficulties
- Patented bar transport, to obtain precise and constant stitches even in the execution of curved parts and to sew soles of different thickness with a single adjustment
- Positioning of the needle bar electronically regulated with stop in position
- Automatic and pneumatic positioning of the transport foot at the beginning and at the end of the seam • Spool with double capacity compared to that of commonly used spools, to reduce the daily time necessary for their replacement and winding
- Low noise level, reduced maintenance, ease of use and setup.