AUTOMATIC COMPUTERIZED GLUING MACHINE
he K174 is a machine for working the bottom of the assembled shoe, fully computerized, with front loading, with a single head on which two tools are mounted that can work alternately.
- Automatic tool change.
- Processing of all types of footwear: men, women, children, boots. Two jobs.
- Three possibilities of use:
ROUGHING MACHINE / RIBATTITRICE
ROUGHING MACHINE / CARDATRICE
RIBATTITRICE / CARDATRICE
5th PROGRAMMABLE AXIS the
only machine in the sector to have the possibility to position the carding brush and beater roller tools “straight” on the shoe, ie parallel to the shank, thus reducing manual carding and riveting as much as possible.
Thanks to the possibility of tilting the fifth axis, it performs operations perfectly flush with the insole even on shoes with very high heels and therefore very narrow slots.
- Carding operation of the bottom of the shoe with different pressures and speeds per programmed point and different possible speeds per plant, quarry and buoy.
- Instant and independent programming and correction for right and / or left shoe.
- Automatic dressing and card height adjustment.
- Very high productivity.
- Programming system with touch screen display.
- Manual scuffer (Optional).
Three tools included:
- ROUGHING ROLLER FOR ROUGHING: performs the internal cleaning of surpluses by equalizing the assembly margin of the upper with the insole.
- PATENTED RETRACTOR ROLLER: carries out the operation of rewriting or perfect flattening of the surface of the bottom of the shoe mounted on the plan, quarry and buoy. Thanks to the particular structure with rings intersected between them, it allows a considerable reduction of the noise during the execution of the riveting.
- CARDING BRUSH: performs the carding operation of the bottom of the shoe with different pressures per programmed point and different possible speeds per plant, quarry and buoy.
We are Sole Agents of these Suppliers
Copy Rights reserved to www.cro-ent.com